Sunday, August 7, 2011

Puzzles With Spongebob

After over a week of sleepless nights, full of nightmares and sleepwalking, my son finally drifted off to dreamland. No nighttime death and destruction. Instead it was a world of rainbows and sunshine...in a pineapple under the sea.

I was psyched to hear I was chillin' with Spongebob. As my son and I were putting puzzles together with Mr. Squarepants, my daughter was off playing with Gary, and my husband was mowing the lawn. What was he mowing, seaweed?

Needless to say, I was just happy to be able to have a night of uninterrupted sleep. Granted, my beast of a son was sandwiched between my husband and I, on what seems to be an ever increasingly shrinking Queen sized bed...

No matter. Discomfort is a small price to pay for 8 hours of sleep. Who cares if my neck hurts this morning? Sacrifice is in the parent manual. I checked. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment