Thursday, March 31, 2011

iHasta Mañana!

My best thoughts come in the morning.  I find that odd since I consider myself a night owl.  Getting out of bed is such an ordeal if it is before 8:00 a.m., yet if I am mysteriously up at 3:00 a.m. I am raring to go.  I consider that night time because it is dark, but technically it is AM, so maybe I am a morning person????
Perhaps it is not really the time that matters, but more the atmosphere.  Whether it is 3:00 a.m. or 11:00 p.m. it is most likely quiet.  No one is bothering you and it is such a peaceful time.  As a mom, you cherish each and every quiet moment you get as you do not get much alone time!
My head is a whirlwind of ideas that I must get organized.  This is probably why I adore writing so much.  It puts the little sticky notes in my brain in neat little folders that I can file.  I am on autopilot in the morning, so perhaps that is why my thoughts flow so easy.  Nothing has tainted my words with their negativity and no stress has touched my soul.
Ahhhh.  Don’t tell anyone, but my favorite time of day is when you are up right before the sun rises and you get to see the world waking up.  I do not get to see that often, I am usually too tired, but when I do it is a refreshing sight. 
Let us toast to the sun which rises every day to greet us.  Sigh.  I am off to pollute my brain with coffee and stress.  iHasta mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment